We aim to offer the best quality for the lowest prices. To help us achieve this, we encourage you to check the descriptions and/or contact customer service before buying any products.
- Products should not be in used condition and returned in their original packaging.
- Claims should be made within 72 hours of receiving the product.
- Due to hygienic reasons and Health Canada guidelines, certain products may not be returned. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you may be unsure.
- If you are not satisfied with your product, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will try our best to resolve your concerns.
- If the issue is not resolved, we will email "Return Label" on your registered email address.
- Once we receive the product, we will happily replace or refund as requested.
- Some items come with a manufacturer's warranty. In this case, you will have to contact them directly. For any concerns related to contacting the manufacturer, please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you.
Please send the product through the same carrier and keep the tracking number for your record.